Tuesday 3 September 2013

Pokemon Madness


Hey there!

This summer has been the busiest summer for a while. I've done so much stuff, that I can't even remember all of it. Anyways I've had a good time doing other stuff than dressing up and blogging. Sorry about that. I hope that from now on I'll be blogging more often.
June and July were quite hot here in Finland. That kinda limited the amount I really put on something nice. I really like wearing shorts. Especially minishorts. Even though I'm not the skinniest gal, I really enjoy wearing them because I think they look nice and cute. Oh well if you like to put on something, do it, right?
During July I also got really into Pokemon, since I bought Soul Silver on my Nintendo DS. Needles to say that I'm super duper excited about the new Pokemon game coming out in October. My enthusiasm also showed in my outfits. I like to pretend that I'm a pokemon trainer. 

Cap Made by me
Sailor top Bodyline
Overall Vero Moda
Shoes Bodyline



Cap eBay
T-shirt Busted Tees

My boyfriend had a birthday in May so I bought him a T-shirt from Busted Tees. They sell these really cool anatomical pokemon shirts, which I'd seen in Tumblr. Since I bought his favorite strater pokemon, Squirtle, for him, I really had to buy my favorite, Charmander. I really like this shirt it's so cool and comfy.







2 comments: