Sunday 29 April 2012

Doughnut Doll

May day is approaching and for every Finn it means that it's time to eat a lot of doughnuts an drink mead (and alcohol). Once again I decided to put on a lolita-outfit. I wanted to wear this vintage blouse I bought couple of months ago. I don't know how well I managed to coordinate the whole outfit. I felt like there was something missing, maybe a lack of light brown in the lower part of my body? Anyhow, this is what I managed to pull together, let me know what do you think!




Blouse: vintage
Dress: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline
Accessories: KappAhl & random


4 comments:

  1. Harmittaa ihan sikana, kun en ostanu tota hattua viime kesänä. Mikäköhän pihikohtaus oikein iski?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No eiköhän noita taas ala kohta kaupoissa näkyä, joten varmasti saat vielä saman tyyppisen hatun :>.

      Delete